© Photo by Linda Rose – Logo
Welcome to Scattered Notebooks. Named for the literal collection of notebooks that I have laying about the house, the shed, the garage, and apparently other lost locations since, even with the ridiculous number of partly filled and slightly mangled notebooks that I keep stumbling upon, I know I am missing some.
This all started with a cleaning…ugh, not a chore I am fond of, but it had to be done. Some mysterious totes and boxes of lost things that needed to be gone through, compiled and hopefully discarded or re-purposed and – low-and-behold – I found notebooks! The cleaning stopped, and the perusing began. Amidst the old work related notes, there were snippets; in another there were some interesting and forgotten blurbs. I thought to myself for the – well – the last time, What should I do with this stuff?
Here I am. After hemming and hawing, and biting my nails and asking, ‘Should I? Could I? Dare I? I started looking, and checking out other blogs. I stopped, because I felt I began over thinking and worrying. I’ve spent my life worrying. No more of that.
So here it is, an eventual collection of my Scattered Notebooks. Here you will find old, and new, poems and songs, stories, and my thoughts and musings. I hope you enjoy!
- If you want to know a little more about me? Check out my About page.
- Looking to contact me? Drop a comment on my Contact page.
- Click on the Poetry Menu directly to get a “Contents” listing
- Under the Poetry Menu are organized categories for easier navigating
- Click on Stories, you will find Prose and works-in-progress
- Under Asides, I am beginning to jot down my random brief thoughts. I don’t post them – at least not yet – so check ’em out if you like.
In the future, I hope to make available a music samples page and delve more into my love and appreciation for lyrics, the artists who write them, and the music they make.
Thank you for stopping by, and be sure to leave a comment, some feedback, or even a quick hello. Enjoy!